The practice of diving in Cancun, is one of those chosen by thousands of tourists who visit the Mexican Caribbean Sea, enjoying this experience must be carried out by the hand of experts so that it is carried out in the safest way possible.
There are some rules for your comfort and safety in addition to knowing if you are a candidate to practice diving in Cancun.
Venture with a professional
We know that diving in Cancun can be one of the most exciting and fun activities, but if you do not have a professional certified diving companion, do not practice it. An experienced guide will always give you the best advice, routes and measures for your adventure to be the best, so consider the idea of hiring a diving tour in Cancun.
Diving is an adventure that requires physical effort and for that reason it is advisable to be completely sure that your health is perfect.
The respiratory and circulatory system must be in perfect condition so that your diving practice in Cancun is very comfortable and safe. People with conditions such as a simple cold, nasal congestion, cold, heart problems, asthma or epilepsy should consult their doctor before diving into the adventure.
If you are going to practice diving in Cancun and you find yourself taking medications, consult your doctor and the instructor or guide before diving into the ocean.
Below we will share a medical questionnaire to find out if a doctor should examine you before you can participate in any recreational diving activity.
This questionnaire is intended to protect your safety, so answer it honestly.
- Do you currently have an ear infection?
- Have you had any surgery on your ear or sinuses?
- Have you had a collapsed lung or a history of breast surgery?
- Do you have active asthma or a history of emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you taking any medication that has warnings about an impairment of your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have behavioral problems in your physical, mental or psychological health or a disorder in the nervous system?
- You are pregnant?
- Do you have the following background?
- Ear disease, hearing loss, or balance problems
- Respiratory, seizures provoked by rhinitis, allergies or lung diseases
- Heart disease or heart attack, heart surgery, or blood vessel surgery
- High blood pressure, angina pectoris, or take blood pressure medications
- Bleeding or other blood disorders
- Stroke, fainting, blackouts, seizures, epilepsy
- Back, arm, or leg problems resulting from an injury, fracture, or surgery
- Fear of closed or open spaces, panic attacks, claustrophobia, or agoraphobia
- If you answered yes to one of the questions then you should consult with your doctor to certify you as a person suitable to practice diving in Cancun and discuss it with your instructor or guide.
Start the adventure safely and we assure you that you will have a great time, whether you decide to dive in open water, cenote or night dive.
Would you like to DIVE 3 DAYS in Cancun and Cozumel? We have an INCREDIBLE PROMOTION for you ->CLICK TO KNOW MORE <-